Graduation ho gayi, ab to ghar wale bhi puch rahe hain ki naukri kab kroge, Magar sawal toh ye hai ki mujhe naukri dega kon?
Bas ek graduate ko job kon deta hai?
aur to aur Interview ki taiyari kaise hogi?
Maine to kabhi interview face bhi nahi kiya hai
Is this all what you are thinking and stopping yourself from applying to the jobs?
Don’t worry, we have got you covered under a single roof.
Yes , with our blue collar based job portal, MyJobee that provide you jobs without charging any money. All you gotta do is download the application and start applying.
Not only that, we also help you prepare for interviews by providing tips & tricks to ace the interview. So come, prepare with us.
When you apply for the job of telecaller in India, it’s very important that you make a good first impression. You must know that telecalling is a role that requires you to sell the product or service on the phone, so you have to be good and clear while communicating.
There are many jobs that do not require you to do higher studies, you can get into it straight out of college.
You should let your personality shine through the interview. Don’t worry we are here to help you.
By following these tips and tricks :
- Prepare a list of a few general questions beforehand like what the company is all about, why you would want to join the company. Research well about the company’s past and present. You never know what they will ask you.
- Research well about the profile that you have applied to. Even if you have not worked prior to this role yet, don’t be completely numb in front of the interviewers, at least have something to say. Remember something is always better than nothing.
- Brush up on the subjects that you studied in the past. Questions might come from there as this is the only source for them to know how much you have been consistent with your academics.
- Prepare some general interview questions about your strengths and weaknesses, situational questions, where do you see yourself 5 years down the line. They don’t expect you to know everything, all they want to see is how serious you are about the job, what kind of a person you are, are you the right person for their company or not and so on.
- You might be asked about your selling skills as the telecaller job requires this specific skillin in you. Selling is more about convincing other people to get you to do what they want. It is better to read a few articles on the art of selling.
Bonus tip – Remember, preparation never hurts, instead it gives you confidence to perform well.
Today, employers hire candidates who prioritize retraining and upskilling. Hiring companies want employees whose skills are relevant not only in the present but also in the future.
So if you have taken a certification course in the past, bring it up during the interview to raise your profile and gain an edge over the competition.